Educational / Study Loans by Banks
Education is central to the
Human Resources Development and empowerment in any country.
National and State level policies are framed to ensure that
this basic need of the population is met through appropriate
public and private sector initiatives.
The Educational Loan Scheme
aims at providing financial support from the banking system
to deserving / meritorious students for pursuing higher / professional
/ technical education in India and abroad. The main emphasis
is that every meritorious student though poor is provided with
an opportunity to pursue education with the financial support
from the banking system with affordable terms and conditions.
Studies in India
- School education including plus 2 stage
- Graduation Courses: B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., etc.
- Post Graduation Courses: Masters & Ph.D.
- Professional Courses: Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary,
Law, Dental, Management, Computer, etc.
- Computer certificate courses of reputed institutes accredited
to Department of Electronics or institutes affiliated to university
- Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA, etc.
- Courses conducted by IIM, IIT, IISc, XLRI, NIFT, etc.
- Courses offered in India by reputed foreign universities
- Evening courses of approved institutes
- Other courses leading to diploma / degree etc. conducted by
colleges / universities approved by UGC / Govt. / AICTE / AIBMS
/ ICMR etc.
- Courses offered by National Institutes and other reputed
- Graduation: For job oriented professional / technical
courses offered by reputed universities
- Post Graduation: MCA, MBA, MS, etc.
- Courses conducted by CIMA - London, CPA in USA etc.
- Should be an Indian National
- Secured admission to professional / technical courses through
Entrance Test / Selection process
- Secured admission to foreign university / institutions
- Should have scored minimum 60% (50% for SC/STs) in the
qualifying examination for admission to graduation courses